1. Evaluating and mitigating collateral risks
2. Isolating risk of multiple protocol interactions
3. Risks of flash loans and liquidity pools
4. What are some common things to look out for in a contract that indicate it be risky? Mint unlimited tokens, migrate liquidity pools or staked assets, changes to fee percentages without a timelock
5. What are some practical measures a user can take on a day to day basis to keep themselves safe in a Defi environment?
6. And more…..
👉 Join the conversation about security, smart contract, infra, etc and find partnerships in the new BSC Discord community https://discord.gg/4qm7dcJJxy and Dev TG community https://t.me/binancechaindevs
👉 Also, want your project get direct investment from 100M BInance Smart Chain Fund+ potential opportunity vote list on Binance. Follow MVB II program https://t.me/officialBSCMVB